Exclusive: Amber Rose Outraged and Shocked by Reported Use of Her Image ...

12:58:00 PM





    Shocking reports came out  about a Ustream video posted by Amber Rose was being used to lure models into a prostitution ring!   And the 31-year-old model responded to her image being used during an appearance on The Doctors talk show on Friday. 


'I was extremely outraged': The 31-year-old model was none-too-pleased about the news as she added: 'I was in shock because I'm all for women empowerment and to see something like that, it made me really sad'

"I was extremely outraged."  The devoted women's activist and actress was stunned about hearing the news as her platform is one empowerment for women."  

  "I was extremely outraged': The 31-year-old model expressed! Then added, 'I was in shock because I'm all for women empowerment and to see something like that, it made me really sad."
 

See what else she has to say....

    Amber explained that she found out that this was going on through social media. 
 'I was on Instagram and someone tagged me in a photo and it was a screenshot of that video and said "I just FaceTimed with Amber and she was trying to get me to have sex with guys."'  One victim is alleging the company was trying to involve her in the sex industry.  The LAPD is investigating after a company put an ad on Instagram seeking models 'for a paid celebrity photoshoot and clothing line'.



Making appearances: She was on the Friday episode of the chat show


Victims were told the star would be involved in picking the successful applicants, according TMZ .
Girl power: One of the hosts pointed out that something like this is totally the opposite of what Amber's message is



   The victems reported being told they would have dates arranged for them 'with a rich guy' - as long as they were prepared to be intimate.   If they did so, they were told they might get modelling work and more contact with the star.


Here's the video!




  MJ:    It's amaaaaaazing the things people can do with your photos now-a-days.  So scary!

You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts?

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images